Translate

fredag 9. mai 2014

Ice Cream Coaster - Tutorial



Garn: Bomull Sport Gjestal
Hook/Krok : 3,5
Size/Str: 11 cm
Pattern/Mønster: Lunamon Design - Ice cream Coaster

Denne kan hekles i tynnere/tykkere garn, 
det regulerer du selv, husk å bruke krok som passer garnet.

You can make it bigger or smaller, just choose a hook that matches your yarn.




1. 6 luftmasker ( lm ), festes med en kjedemaske ( kjm ) til ring.
1. Chain 6 and make into a ring.


2. 3lm ( tilsvarer 1 stav ), 1 st, 1 lm, 2 st.
Gjenta dette til det er 12 staver.
2. chain 3 ( 1dc), 1dc, chain 1, 2dc... Total 12 dc.

3. Begynn i lm buen. 3lm ( 1 st ), 1 st, 1 lm, 2 st, 
tilsvarende i alle lm buene

3. Start in the chainbow. ch3 ( 1dc ), ch1, 2dc in each chain bow.
continue.

:o)
 
  
4. Begynn i lm buen, 3 lm ( 1 st ), 2 st.
Gjenta dette i alle lm buene.

4. Start in the chainbow. ch3 ( 1dc) 2 dc.
total 12 times.

:o)

5.  Begynn i lm buen, 3 lm ( 1 st ), 2 st, 2 lm.
Gjenta i alle lm buene.

5. Start in the chainbow. ch3 ( 1dc) 2 dc, ch 2.
repeat in all the chain bows, 12 times total.


6. Begynn i den midterste st ( av de 3 i gruppa )
5 st. i samme st, 1 fm i lm buen, 
gjentas ut omg.
6. Start in the midle of a sett of 3 dc. Chain 3( 1dc), 4dc in the same dc from round 5.
1single crochet in th chainbow. Repeat.

Fest alle tråder og damp om nødvendig.

Weave inn all the ends.


De to ytterste omg danner en soft is, derfor navnet.
Er det noe som er uklart, bare spør.

Bruk gjerne oppskriften som du ønsker.

Ha ei flott helg dokker, 
jeg skal hekle flere Ice cream coaster's :o)

Når du blogger eller legger ut på nettet,
vær snill og link meg i innlegget.

When you blogg or put yours online,
please link me.


Jeg lager disse gratis, men om du ønsker å bidra til mitt arbeide,
 er det en donate knapp oppe til høyre på siden min.



I do this work for free and I enjoy it.
But if you want to donate 1$ for my time,
you can find a donate button on the right side of my page.

Enjoy your hooking.

25 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much for this picture tutorial - I will be giving these a try for sure.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, would love to see what you make :o)

      Slett
  2. Wonderful! ♥ Many thanks for the pattern :-).

    SvarSlett
  3. I can't wait to get started they are lovely

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi the flower pattern you have the one with yellow, red,lime, brown, turquoise i am not understanding round 4 where it says 5/2 dc is it 5dc plus 2 dc or is 7 dc hope you can help me, you have so many crochet patterns i want to crochet

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi there. I will try to help you. is it this pattern, the Ice cream coaster, you have problems with?
      By the way, I will make this one english today.

      Slett
    2. I have written the pattern in English ( US) and I hope you can understand it now :)

      Slett
  5. hi monica no it's the flower pattern it starts with the colour yellow ,red , lime .brown turquoise. Its on roound 4 where it says 1sc,5/2 dc. i'm not to sure how to do a picot either. thankyou monica if you can help me that would be great.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. http://lunamondesign.blogspot.no/search/label/Blomst

      I have found the correct one I hope. If you follow the chart it is easier to make.
      Round 4 is: 1sc, 5 hdc, 1 sc. The Picot I make by chain3 and then "close it" with 1sc in the 1.chain. :)

      Slett
    2. Happy I was able to help you. For the next time it is easier if you comment, where you have a problem ;)

      Slett
  6. Que bonito queda , gracias por compartir el paso a paso .
    Besos Rosa .

    SvarSlett
  7. Mixture of two of my favorite things - granny square pattern + shell edging. Wonderful! Pinned.
    I would love if you shared this at our Yarn Fanatic Link Party - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/02/yarn-fanatic-linky-party-24-expression.html.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  8. Very cute! I love the color combinations you chose! :)

    SvarSlett
  9. I will re-iterate that I LOVE this adorable coaster! It has been one of the Most Clicked items from the Yarn Fanatic Link Party #25, and will be featured in today's!

    Thanks for sharing your projects, and partying with us!
    Yarn Fanatic Linky Party #26 - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/03/yarn-fanatic-linky-party-26.html

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  10. Wonderful. I must try these. With bright colours they look wonderful.

    SvarSlett
  11. Thanks for sharing and lovely colors!

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen til meg.

Thank you for Reading my blog.