Translate

søndag 26. oktober 2014

Marius Cowl ~ Marius hals


Jeg har strikket en Marius hals.

I have knitted a cowl with the famous pattern Marius.


Den har høy hals, så du kan velge om du vil brette eller ikke.

It has a long neck, so you can choose how you want to wear it.


Denne er solgt.

This one is sold.


Halv poncho til ei på ca 8 år.

Half poncho for my 8 year old girl.

Yarn/ Garn :Dobbel Karisma
Needles/Pinner 6
Pattern/Mønster: Lunamon Design med Marius mønster.

Ha en strålandes søndag dokker.
Her står steika å koser seg i ovnen.

Have a perfect Sunday.
I've got a pork roast in the oven for dinner.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Really beautiful !!!
    Don't forget your award...
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I will look into that award later :)

      Slett
  2. Such a lot of skill has gone into this, it is beautiful.

    Helenxx

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen til meg.

Thank you for Reading my blog.